Hold Energy BV is committed to continually improving quality whilst consistently meeting our customers’ requirements in the design, development, building and distribution of energy storage solutions.
In order to achieve compliance with these commitments Hold Energy BV implements and maintains a Quality Management System (QMS), which processes constitute an integral part of the company’s business strategy and are designed to meet the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of Hold Energy BV.
- Satisfying customer and applicable legal & contractual requirements.
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment.
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System.
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction.
- Defining the necessary competences for every job within the company and understanding how jobs fit into the overall flow of work at Hold Energy BV.
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees.
- Selecting suppliers carefully following high standard criteria.
- Commitment to increase quality of our products in order to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job.
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do.
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from the reception of the customer request, manufacturing to the customer and technical support.
- Maintaining the quality of both products and services throughout European expansion in target countries.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
CEO is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the
organization and making it available to the public.